Refer a friend, receive cash and prizes!
The Holiday Park Resort Referral Program is a sweet deal for everyone!
Invite family, friends, co-workers to visit, tour, stay, or become another proud owner!
or pick them up at Reception or in the Sales Office.
Fill out the card and present it to the sales office PRIOR TO a reservation or purchase.**
As a guest, your referral will receive a special rate on a 3-night visit, enjoy the resort facilities and amenities, and meet with our representative to learn about the benefits of living the Holiday Park 'Sweetlife'.
If the resort referral becomes a sale, earn even more!
- $50.00 for every referral booking or tour/information session (guests must take in a resort information session or tour during stay)
- $200.00 for every referral resulting in a resort sale made through the Holiday Park Sales Centre
- After every 5 referral resort sales we will draw for 1 prize of a new Apple iPad
- After every 10 referral bookings we will draw for 1 prize of 2 nights in a studio or 3 nights in an RV site at HPR
Annual Award Winners:
Most Referral Resort Bookings
Win a 2 night getaway in a 1 bedroom unit at the
Rosedale on Robson in Vancouver, BC
Plus $250.00 spending cash
Most Referral Resort Sales
Win 1 week accommodation in a 2-bedroom condo unit to be used
anywhere in Interval International's 'exchange world'
Plus $1000.00 spending cash
Please read the fine print:
- *Member referral program rate, one time use only. Min. 7 day advanced booking required.
- *Space is limited; offer reserved for two adults, both over 26 years of age.
- All prices and funds are in CDN currency. Draw prizes not redeemable for cash.
- Members making qualified referrals from September 15 - September 14 annually are eligible for program benefits. Annual winner(s) announced at the Awards Dinner.
- All reservations subject to availability and booking restrictions.
- Accommodation prizes subject to availability and must be used by expiry date on winner's certificate.
- **To be eligible, a referral must be identified PRIOR TO making a reservation, booking a tour/information session or making an offer on a Resort Real Estate listing through the on-site sales office.**