Sun. Dec. 16
Holiday Park Caroling Night
Sun. Dec. 16 6:00 pm at the Rec Centre
- BYOB and an goodie to share
- Coffee, hot chocolate, tea will be provided
- Everyone welcome!
Mon. Dec. 17
Mon. Dec. 17 10:00 am at the Rec Centre
- $5.00 per person
- Bring a donation for the food bank and your breakfast will be only $3.00
- Everyone welcome - thank you in advance for your support!
Dec. 17 & 18
Rec Centre Hot Tub Closure
Please be advised that the Recreation Centre hot tub will be closed Dec. 17 & 18, for repair.
For general inquiries, contact Front Desk 250-766-4255 ext. 0 or email email@example.com
Wed. Dec. 19
Lake Country Blood Donor Clinic
- Wed. Dec. 19 - 10 am - 4:45 pm
- Winfield Memorial Hall, 10130 Bottom Wood Lake Rd, Lake Country
- Click here to for more details and book your appointment
- Proudly supported by The Rotary Club of Lake Country
Tues. Dec. 25
Holiday Park Christmas Dinner
Tues. Dec. 25 at the Rec Centre
- Tickets are nearly sold out
- The Rec Centre will be closed from 3:00 - 9:00 pm for this event
- Tickets available at the Front Desk
Mon. Dec. 31
New Years Eve Dinner & Dance
Mon. Dec. 31 at the Rec Centre
- 6 pm Cocktails, 7 pm Dinner
- Appies, roast beef, ham, meatballs, perogies, mashed potatoes, veggies, assorted salads, cheesecake
- Dance to follow, door prizes, 50/50 draw
- Tickets $25 + tax available at the front office
Support Lake Country Food Bank
Please help support our local Food Bank!
- Rotary Club of Lake Country:
- Rotary Save-On-Foods cards are available for purchase at local businesses
- Buy a gift card, shop with full value, up to 16% of your card value will go to Lake Country Food Bank at no cost to you
- Click more info...
- At Holiday Park Front Office:
- A bin is available at our front office for non-perishable items, delivered weekly to Lake Country Food Bank
Saturdays 5-7 pm
Holiday Park Happy Hour
Every Saturday at the Rec Centre from 5 to 7 pm
- BYOB and an appy to share
- 50/50 draw each night, 3 tickets for a toonie
- Door prize draws, games
Dec. 1 - Pot luck dinner, bring your own plate and cutlery
Dec. 8 - No Happy Hour due to another event
Dec. 15 - Bring a non-perishable food item for the Food Bank
Dec. 22 - Gift exchange, bring a wrapped gift worth $5.00 or less
Dec. 29 - No Happy Hour
Jan. 5 - Pot Luck dinner, bring your own plate and cutlery
The ITALIAN KITCHEN Lake Country
The DISTRICT Eatery is proud to announce it has joined The ITALIAN KITCHEN family as The ITALIAN KITCHEN Lake Country!
- Check out www.thedistricteatery.ca for details & menu.
- All existing Holiday Park Ricardo's and DISTRICT Eatery gift certificates will be honored.
Okanagan Rail Trail
Okanagan Rail Trail Video
The design company behind the Okanagan Rail Trail has released a new video showing scenery along the 50 km route from Kal Beach in Coldstream, along Kalamalka, Wood and Ellison Lakes, to downtown Kelowna.
Holiday Park Resort is indeed fortunate to be situated alongside the Rail Trail, for visitors and residents to enjoy year-round!
Officially opened on Sept. 27, 2018, the Rail Trail is a partnership between the City of Kelowna, District of Lake Country, Regional District of North Okanagan and the Okanagan Indian Band.
Click to view The Okanagan Rail Trail on YouTube.
New fitness centre Universal Gym
We're pleased to introduce our new universal gym in the Rec Centre fitness room!
Click the images below for a look and check out these YouTube videos of some different workouts:
Drop in any time and see all the equipment available for your use!
Holiday Park in Experience 50+ Living Magazine
Experience 50+ Living magazine publishes 4 editions highlighting communities in the Thompson Nicola, South Okanagan Similkameen, North Okanagan Shuswap, and Central Okanagan regions.
Holiday Park Resort will be featured in the 2019 Central Okanagan issue, hitting the shelves mid-November. It's a free magazine, available in many locations - click for a preview of the article.
Oct. 1 to Mar. 31
BC Winter tire routes effective oct. 1
Winter weather on some BC highways and mountain passes means winter tires or chains are required on most routes from Oct. 1 to Mar. 31.
These routes are marked with regulatory signs posted throughout the province, which are enforced.
Click here for designated BC winter tire routes and further details.
Holiday Park rates 9.5 with Good Sam club!
Holiday Park Resort is a member of Good Sam Club, the largest RV organization in the world and affiliate of Coast to Coast Resorts. Each year we receive a rating from their representatives, who personally visit the resort and inspect the entire property, amenities and facilities.
Their 3 pages of rating guidelines consist of 30 categories, resulting in a potential overall maximum of 10 points. We are proud that Holiday Park Resort has consistently maintained a rating of 9.5 or 10/10.
On our 2017/18 rating of 9.5 (click to view) it was specifically noted "Park has suffered flood damage which has not affected the rating."
Thanks to all our owners, members and guests for 35 years of 'living the sweetlife' and making us their destination of choice!
Every 2nd Thursday