Wed. Sept. 25
Lake Country Blood Donation Event
Lake Country Blood Donation Event will be held Wed. Sept. 25, 2019
- 10:00 am - 4:45 pm at George Elliot Secondary School Gym
- 10241 Bottom Wood Lake Road, Lake Country
Please visit www.blood.ca or call 1-888-2-donate (1-888-236-6283) and book now!
Sat. Oct. 19
A Rock 'n' roll fundraising dance
The Time Machine - Back To The 60s, 70s, 80s (click on the image)
- Sat. Oct. 19, 2019 at Oyama Community Hall, 15710 Oyama Lake Road
- Doors open 8:00 pm, dancing 9:00 to 12:00 midnight
- Late night snack, 50/50 draw, silent auction
- All proceeds to support community projects
- Tickets $50 per person (plus fees & taxes)
- Get your tickets now at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Mon. Oct. 21
Holiday Park October 21 Polling Station
There will be a polling station at Holiday Park Rec Centre Mon. Oct. 21, 2019 for the upcoming federal election.
The Rec Centre will be completely closed all day for this event.
Any group activities for that day in the Rec Centre will be cancelled.
thru the summer
'Friendly Friday' Happy Hour
'Friendly Friday' Happy Hour at the Golf Course Round House
- Every Friday throughout the summer
- Everyone welcome! BYOB and an appie to share
- 4:00 doors open - 5:30 appies served - 6:00 50/50 draw
- Come on over for a fun, casual time to meet new people and old friends
for the summer
Free Weekend Aquacise
Summer's here and the time is right for weekend aquacise!
- Adult aqua swim is Mon. - Fri. 8:00 - 9:00 am in the Rec Centre
- Beginner to moderate exercise with music - go at your own pace
- Now new! Weekend aquacise Sat. & Sun. 8:00 - 9:00 am
- Led by instructor or audio CD
- No cost! Bring a pool noodle if you can
2019 Golf Special
Holiday Park 2019 Golf Special
For Holiday Park leaseholders, members and registered guests:
Special rates are available at 5 local golf courses.
Woodlands Hot Tub Weekly Maintenance
Please note that the Woodlands Adult Centre outdoor hot tub will be closed every Tuesday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm for maintenance.
Every 2nd Thursday
Visual Fact Sheet
Okanagan Visual Fact Sheet
The Central Okanagan Economic Development Commission (COEDC) and Okanagan Youth Professionals (OYP) Collective has created a visually rich fact sheet to promote the Okanagan to companies, organizations, professionals and individuals considering relocation.
Click the link for this interesting and informative infographic.
discount to HPR
residents & guests
Voyager RV 35th Anniversary Special
Voyager RV is offering Holiday Park residents & guests a special discount in honor of our 35th Anniversary!
- In-store parts discount: 15% off
- In-store service discount: 20% off
- Mobile parts & service discount: 10%
- Mobile service call fee $30
This offer is valid until Dec. 31, 2019.
Holiday Park Resort is also pleased to congratulate Voyager RV on their 35th anniversary, and wish them many more successful years!
Browse their website www.voyagerrv.ca for contact details or drop by and see them.
Support Lake Country Food Bank
- Rotary Club of Lake Country:
- Rotary Save-On-Foods cards are available for purchase at local businesses
- Buy a gift card, shop with full value, up to 16% of your card value will go to Lake Country Food Bank at no cost to you
- Click the image for more info
At Holiday Park Front Office:
- A bin is available at our front office for non-perishable items, delivered weekly to Lake Country Food Bank
ITALIAN KITCHEN Lake Country
- Mediterranean fare with an Italian emphasis
- Featuring live music Thursdays
- Check out www.italiankitchenlakecountry.com for menu & entertainment schedule
- Book online or call 250-766-6810 for reservations
Okanagan Rail Trail Video
The design company behind the Okanagan Rail Trail has released a new video showing scenery along the 50 km route from Kal Beach in Coldstream, along Kalamalka, Wood and Ellison Lakes, to downtown Kelowna.
Holiday Park Resort is indeed fortunate to be situated alongside the Rail Trail, for visitors and residents to enjoy year-round!
Officially opened on Sept. 27, 2018, the Rail Trail is a partnership between the City of Kelowna, District of Lake Country, Regional District of North Okanagan and the Okanagan Indian Band.
Click to view The Okanagan Rail Trail on YouTube.
New fitness centre Universal Gym
We're pleased to introduce our new universal gym in the Rec Centre fitness room!
Click the images below for a look and check out these YouTube videos of some different workouts:
Drop in any time and see all the equipment available for your use!
Holiday Park in Experience 50+ Living Magazine
Experience 50+ Living magazine publishes 4 editions highlighting communities in the Thompson Nicola, South Okanagan Similkameen, North Okanagan Shuswap, and Central Okanagan regions.
Holiday Park Resort will be featured in the 2019 Central Okanagan issue, hitting the shelves mid-November. It's a free magazine, available in many locations - click for a preview of the article.
Holiday Park top rated Good Sam park!
Holiday Park Resort is a member of Good Sam Club, the largest RV organization in the world and affiliate of Coast to Coast Resorts. Each year we receive a rating from their representatives, who personally visit the resort and inspect the entire property, amenities and facilities.
Their 3 pages of rating guidelines consist of 30 categories, resulting in a potential overall maximum of 30 points. We are proud that Holiday Park Resort has consistently maintained a rating of 28.5 or 29/30.
Click here to view our current Good Sam rating.
Thanks to all our owners, members and guests for 35 years of 'living the sweetlife' and making us their destination of choice!