Check out current events in Kelowna and surrounding area. Experience sports, concerts, festivals, wineries, cultural events, and much more. Take a look and see what you can get up to!
Local Area Info
Holiday Park Resort is fortunate to have the Lake Country portion of the Okanagan Rail Trail running right alongside the resort. A few steps out the gate and you're on the scenic trail that stretches the entire length of Holiday Park, along Duck Lake and further south toward Kelowna. To the north, the trail passes through lower Winfield to the shores of Wood Lake, Oyama, Kalamalka Lake and continues toward Vernon. Walk, run, bike, hike... browse their informative website and enjoy this adventure!
Browse these sites for some of the many features this area offers:
- Access Okanagan
- BC Adventures
- Cinema Clock - Movie Listings
- Davison Orchards
- District of Lake Country
- Drive BC - Road Reports
- City of Kelowna
- Downtown Kelowna
- Kelowna Chamber of Commerce
- Kelowna Community Theatre
- Castanet.net - Kelowna's Home Page!
- Kelowna Now
- Tourism Kelowna
- Lake Country Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Country Rotary Club
- McScoots Motorcycle and Scooter Rentals
- Okanagan Directory
- Okanagan Sailboat Cruises
- Okanagan Trestles Tour - Kettle Valley Railway
- Rotary Center for the Arts
- Thompson Okanagan Travel Guide
- Ticket Master
- Travel British Columbia
- Weather Reports
- Zip Zone Zipline
Holiday Park Resort leaseholders, members and registered guests - save up to $20/round at these golf courses. Call the course to book your tee time or book online, then purchase a discounted pass at the Holiday Park Reception office.