Lost or found something? Call Housekeeping at 250-766-4255 ext. 4426 for ALL Lost and Found items.
HPR STREET SWEEPING
Fri. Apr. 10: main streets & side streets
– Residents may sweep dust & sand into the street
– Please NO PILES of dust & sand – sweeper can’t pick up
HPR MONTHLY DUMP RUN
– 1st Tues. of every month until further notice
– dump truck will be at Recycling from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
– please bring items on the day of, not before
– items not accepted: tires, gyprock, pavement, cement
– large appliances can be left in lower compound any time for disposal
Please DO NOT leave large items for disposal at recycle center. These items must be delivered on the day of the dump run.
HPR SPRING LUNCHEON
– Fri. Apr. 21, 2017 12:00 – 1:00 pm at the Rec Center
– 2 soup choices, buns & cheese
– Dessert, coffee & tea
– Tickets $8.00 + tax available at Front Desk
– Sat. April 22, 2017 at 9:00 am
– Volunteers are needed to clean up on Commonwealth Road & around the park
– Meet at the Sweetlife Center
– Bags & gloves will be provided
– Thank you for any time you can spare
HAPPY HOUR SCHEDULE
– Saturdays at the Rec Center 5 – 7:00 pm
– Coffee & tea will be provided
– BYOB and appy to share
– Anyone 19 or older welcome to attend!
– Click for the scheduled activity
2017 STORAGE SPACE SPECIAL
Available Only for Leaseholders and Holiday Park Members
– Rent for 6 months & get 1 month free or rent for 1 year & get 3 months free
– Save up to $315.00 per year in storage fees!
– Storage inquiries Mon. – Fri. 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
– Contact 250-766-4255 Ext: 4417
– Click for Storage Space Special
Once again, a giant THANK YOU goes out to Holiday Park’s volunteers! The 2016 Annual Volunteer Dinner held in the Rec Centre Oct. 1 was well-attended with classical guitar entertainment followed by a delicious roast beef dinner provided by H&D Catering. This year there were:
– a total of 177 volunteers in all
– 147 with 20 hours & over
– 11 with 250 hours & over
– a grand total of 12,100 volunteer hours!
Grand prize winners were:
– Most Sales Referrals: Darwyn & Bernie Manz – 1 week Interval Intn’l stay + $1,000 cash
– Most Resort Referrals: Gord & Annette McInnes – 4 nights at Rosedale on Robson
RING FOUND AFTER 50 YEARS:
We have celebrities among us at Holiday Park!
Click the link to hear this feel-good story of the year…